The 7th International Patient Safety Conference (IPSC) is being organized by Apollo Hospitals Group at JW Marriott Mumbai Sahar, Mumbai on 1st and 2nd December 2017, on the theme of “Exploring New Dimensions in Patient Safety”.
The International Patient Safety Conference (IPSC), now in its seventh year, is an annual event to learn from the patient safety experts across the world. The Apollo Hospitals Group has been privileged to have had the support of knowledge partners such as Joint Commission International (JCI), World Innovation Summit for Health (WISH), the APAC Forum, World Health Organization (WHO), National Accreditation Board for Hospitals (NABH), Imperial College London to name a few. It has become a powerful platform where best practices and innovations in patient safety are shared. A well-knit program with key note presentations, panel discussions, debates, and oral and poster presentations, makes this a vibrant forum for exchanging ideas and knowledge, and an opportunity to think, reflect and learn the best from the best.
Key highlights of this events are:
- 170 speakers and 2000 delegates from 30 countries
- 16 breakout sessions (Innovations in Patient Safety, Role of Accreditation in Patient Safety, Patient Safety: Learnings from Middle East & South East Asia, Leadership in Patient Safety, Nursing Master Class, Infection Control, Radiation Safety, Laboratory Safety, Improving Clinical Outcomes etc)
- 5 Preconference Webinars
- 4 Preconference Workshops including one by the JCI team
- Sessions by Industry Experts
- The Asian Patient Safety Awards
- Paper & poster presentations